02 May 2006

Last Week and This Week -- 2 Weeks!

School did indeed open again Monday 24 April. I started my devotions that day with only a small number of students. By the end of the time, though, the room was almost full. I shared about Easter -- that it is the celebration of the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead. I also shared some of the evidence for the resurrection and I reminded the students that belief in the resurrection is foundational to our faith. If Jesus did not rise from the dead, our faith is vain, we have no pardon for our sins and no hope for victory over hell and death. Thank you for your prayers for me. And please continue to pray for our students as we come to the close of the school year. Pray that they would each experience the power of the risen Christ in their lives and that they would share that experience with their families, their friends and the church! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connie - I see you have found a new way to scrap book! Thanks for keeping us up to date with what is going on at HAFF.

Dwight