20 February 2013

Not Much News

There hasn't been much change since my last post in December. My uncle and I enjoyed the new year celebrations together, visited friends in the south eastern part of Pennsylvania and I put him back on the plane to Texas.
Me in mid January in the guest bedroom I use for an office.
Since early January, I have been busy printing, signing and sending the close to 200 receipts that came in from HAFF donors over Christmas and the new year (thank you, everyone who gave!). I also had a February issue of HAFF Happenings to get to the printer in that time. And I had the HAFF mailing list to update for the mailing. Hopefully you will be seeing that issue in your mailboxes soon. If you don't, and would like to be on the mailing list, let me know. But you can also check the HAFF blog in the next week or so, as I plan to post the articles from the HAFF Happenings there as well.
I have also been working with the HAFF board member who is developing a new website for HAFF. He is making the site work and I will be adding the content. Thankfully, April Lambiotte, the new HAFF intern in Haiti, has been helping me copy content from the old website so I can edit and update it as necessary to prepare it for the new site.


I am still knitting -- I have completed a pair of socks for my uncle for Christmas, several more scarves and 4 pair of mittens.

I am still struggling with somewhat low energy, slow mental processes and the ability to keep up with the work for HAFF and life in general. Please keep praying for my full recovery and return to Haiti.

No comments: