Or Flowers and Heart, as the order will actually be! Spring is advancing in State College. The Muscari is out and blooming (first photo below) and the little wild violets are popping up in lawns and even between sidewalk blocks (second photo below)! Enjoy the photos and then scroll down to the Heart part.
This is the diagram I used to use in my Biology classes in Haiti, and that I presume is still being used. I have known for a number of years that I had a heart arrhythmia and for even longer that I had a murmur. No one ever indicated to me that there was any reason for concern about either. And I still have no indication that there is reason for concern.
But I was able to get an appointment with my new primary care physician this morning and spent most of the morning in the office. She gave me a thorough going over and talked to me for quite a while. There is still no definitive answer for my fatigue, but there are going to be more tests! One is done already. I had an ECG this morning and will have more blood tests tomorrow and will be scheduled for an echocardiogram and a consult with a cardiologist to see if the heart murmur or the arrhythmia are responsible for the fatigue.
So, I will be in State College for a while yet. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and technicians and for the causes to be made clear. I still only have about 4 to 5 hours of the day with decent energy and concentration to do my work. Thank you all for your prayers.
25 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment